Sales Consultant- Construction Projects
This position is an excellent career opportunity for aggressive sales professionals. Seeking candidates with some sales experience, looking to expand their reach in the construction business. Candidates will be trained and managed to get you to six figure incomes if you have the right attitude, mindset and initiative to grow with our company. You must have an entrepreneurial acumen and be a self-starter, be interested and passionate about construction consulting.
Full-Time, Part-Time, Commission
Pay: $50,000- $110,00 year 1, $110,000-$150,000 year 2
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Find and establish new customers by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to generate new business.
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing related sales goals! Weekly, Monthly and Yearly goals. Bonus incentives paid as well!
- Become an expert with the Whitestone CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software and stay-up -to date with all projects within the CRM
- We offer paid training along with providing key software programs that will help you succeed.
- Generate additional leads and build personal pipeline
- Maximize job closure artes, shorten job closure timelines
- Manage the netire sales cycle, including furture projects with your clients- repeat/upsell business is spiffed
- Maintain your client’s on time payments
- Find new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule
- You will develop knowledge of effective communication techniques and familiarity with the residential construction industry
- Provide excellent customer service by understanding customer’s needs while providing the best possible solution to build lasting relationships with your homeowners
- Be a positive representation of Whitestone Construction
- Obtain knowldge of roofing, siding, gutters, doors and windows through our training program
- Work with Sales Manager to learn our strategy and establish our selling tactics
- Work in both outside and inside sales utilizing cocnsitent follow-up with existing customers as well as developing new business prospects
- Develop new accounts within protected local territory
- Develops knowledge of effective sales techniques, familiarity with the remodel side of construction industry, and understanding of the company’s products, services, policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service by understanding customer’s needs and wants
- Pursue new business daily by canvassing, networking or running company leads
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Must be able to pass a background screening and drug screening
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Preferably a truck or SUV for carrying equipment
- Must be able to complete roof inspections. Climbing ladders and walking on roofs.
- Must be energetic, have a positive attitude, and willingness to learn and invest in yourself.
- Must have a high work ethic and be able to work independently
- Tape Measure
- Measuring Wheel
- Inspection Belt
- Cougar Paws ( roofing shoe used to walk steep roofs) OPTIONAL
Experience & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of sales experience strongly preffered
- Sales methodology trained (Challenger, Integrity, Miller Heiman)
Preferred Skills/ Qualities
- Honesty/ Integrity
- Solid work ethic
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team mentality
Preferred Skills/ Qualities
- Uncapped commissions with the opportunity to make $100,000 plus. Average commision for a first yesr rep is typically $50,000-$70,000
- Flexible schedule
- Learn from an experienced manager to set you up for success
- Possibility of a company vehicle or vehicle allowance. Based on performance after 6 months
- Advancement opportunities
- Shirts, business cards and all marketing materials provided by the company
- Multiple pay structures available, and based on performance